FE - Perhaps a Christmas truce...

Quickbeam 12:03 23 Dec 07

for the season of good will from the rebel element in us all...

We do get a bit agitated on our perches from time to time... but it's quite a ...a ...a... well a stimulating forum really... we keep coming back for more.:))

There aren't many forums that sail so close to the wind without an online coming to blows as it were.

I for one appreciate the effort you put in to keep us in line when we seem to get a tad over excited.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I'll be back...

anskyber 12:08 23 Dec 07

Why not indeed.

I seem to remember similar sentiments this time last year, not sure we all got to 31st December with them still intact.

Forum Editor 13:37 23 Dec 07

I'm all for peace and goodwill, and I think all of us do try hard to avoid virtual punch-ups in the forum. Things get a little heated from time to time, but that's life, and it's nothing compared to what used to happen a few years back.

I'm sure we'll all try to make it through Christmas without too much animosity, and perhaps I could hijack your thread for a moment with a new plea. There are quite a few of our forum members who aren't going to have such a happy Christmas for one reason or another, and I think we should remember them. Every year we see people here on Christmas day who are all alone, and feeling a bit down. If you get the time to pop in and leave a quick post it helps to stop the place feeling quite so empty.

Message over - have a great Christmas yourself.

rawprawn 13:51 23 Dec 07

Good afternoon Forum Editor, nice thought and may I wish you and your staff a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Forum Editor 14:32 23 Dec 07

Thank you, and you, too.

Stuartli 15:36 23 Dec 07

All the very best for Christmas and the New Year to Peter (FE) and all forum members - I don't know of a more absorbing, informative and well laid out computer based website on the WWW.

Forum Editor 18:02 23 Dec 07

Cheque in the post.

Bingalau 18:32 23 Dec 07

Stuartli. "Creep"

Coffee Adict 18:37 23 Dec 07

Well that didn't last long six and a half hours. ;o)

laurie53 20:37 23 Dec 07

Funnily enough I was thinking of the Forum today and mentally comparing it to the pub. Lot's of wide ranging opinions, some of them from experts in the field, sometimes gets a bit heated, but the next night all is once again calm.

Anybody ready for another?

Season's Greetings to all.

DrScott 21:14 23 Dec 07

please laurie53 :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac