FE - Have I Just Spotted You ........

....... on page 26 of the August Novatech catalogue? Does it pay well? :o)

Forum Editor 18:19 28 Jul 04

because I haven't seen the August edition of the Novatech catalogue.

It's unlikely to be me, because I wouldn't normally agree to appear in any company's catalogue (for obvious reasons), and although I have on several occasions been asked to endorse a company's product in print I wouldn't do that for money either. If I'm going to endorse anything it will be because of my personal experience with a product - not because someone pays me.

Unless the amount involved is so huge that only a foolish person from a foolish place would refuse.

Yes, totally understand that.

However, it would appear that this is a larger, reversed print of your PCA Mag photo.

A pdf file of the catalogues can be downloaded from their website, but the latest issue does not appear to be available as yet.

Forum Editor 16:42 29 Jul 04

they've decided I'll enhance their catalogue. I'll contact them immediately and ask for my £100,000 fee.

Smegs 18:22 29 Jul 04

Talk about blow your own trumpet. ;-))

norman47 19:37 29 Jul 04

I notice FE's ( er handsome )profile is missing from spikey's PCA mug shot parade.click here

but at 100 grand a time fee.:-(

Dan the Confused 20:15 29 Jul 04

Please...don't encourage his vanity.

Forum Editor 23:02 29 Jul 04

shall we?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…