FE Has this been posted before now?

Mozarella 23:32 31 Oct 04

I`m very interested in photography, and like others of my age (69) I`ve crossed the great divide and bought myself ,not 1 but 3 digital cameras. Admittedly one is a miniature.

My query is this..... Is it worthwhile having a Digital Photography forum on it`s own? I hope I`m not stepping on toes here.

Forum Editor 23:47 31 Oct 04

I think that we can adequately cover the subject within our existing forum areas - we don't actually get that many digital photography threads. 'Never say never' however, and if we find that there's a big increase in such threads we might consider it at some point.........but not at the moment.

hugh-265156 00:45 01 Nov 04

check out this site for reviews and click 'tutorials' for lots of useful info. click here

brilliant site for the beginner like myself.

spuds 18:04 01 Nov 04

Here's three websites that could be of interest click here click here click here

Mozarella 20:44 01 Nov 04

To FE, huggyg71, and spuds, thank you very much. a lot of good interest in your threads to me.Cheers

throwitoutthewindow 21:29 01 Nov 04

There seems to be lots of clever people here and I sometimes wnat o ask questions like anyone know of a good telly etc. Not much to do with computers but the techies who like computers I suspect would appreciate teh same waulities in a tv i.e. relaible, easy to use, quality interface and good support if you ever need it. I wonder how others feel about non-PC questiosnbeing posed and PC Advisor expanding into related home equipment areas (not washing machines they are too boring and the wife works that).

spuds 00:26 02 Nov 04

If you do a Google search that will usually give you the answers to most things, depending of course how you phase the question.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…