FBI documents indicate UFO landings

Seth Haniel 19:17 11 Apr 11

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110411/tod-fbi-documents-indicate-ufo-landings-045b8e8.html

May as well christen the new look forum with a new article :)

The previously classified records, which contain information of extraterrestrial encounters dating back 60 years, show eye-witness accounts of flying saucers and alien life forms.

Evidence growing :)

DippyGirl 21:15 11 Apr 11

Cover blown

I knew we shouldn't have gone with the whole X-files 'walk them out to left field ruse' ...... sorry gotta dash - packing to be done !

Aitchbee 21:16 11 Apr 11

Hello Seth, I still cant believe that my alpine strawberry seeds need to be in the frezeer for 2-4 weeks before sowing. UFO's are run-of-the-mill.

abbott8 15:17 12 Apr 11

I've known all about UFO landings for years. Who do you think built stonehenge???

peter99co 15:30 12 Apr 11

Stonehenge? What about the Nazca Lines?

Landing strips for UFO's

I think these are very special and why do they exist if you can only see them from space?

Seth Haniel 15:37 12 Apr 11

[link text][1]

Here is the link to the 16 pdf UFO downloads from the FBI site

Enjoy :)

[1]: http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO UFO FIles

sunnystaines 18:21 12 Apr 11

google people with O neg blood for more consp theory but do not believe it as its too stupid involves aliens/reptiles etc

Forum Editor 19:19 12 Apr 11

Only the other day

I thought 'we haven't had a nice juicy alien-related thread for a while'.

Me and my big (digital) mouth.

morddwyd 20:03 12 Apr 11

fourm member

So that's why we disagree so often - it's simply based on instinct!

Seth Haniel 21:06 12 Apr 11

Forum Editor this is a subject that will always crop up - as more and more agencies getting higher & higher up the rung release their information - no good ignoring the subject - and looking at trending subjects it is a subject that is usually up in the top three - so we have to keep the forum up to spec - the truth is out there :)

sunnystaines 21:08 12 Apr 11

fourm member

got the same blood, other primates have A&B combinations of blood types, o group nearest similiar compostion to O group in nature is reptiles also both o & reptiles have high copper content too which is where blue blood saying comes from, european royals are o group.

this is where mad icke got his royals are reptiles from and that o blood people are alien related.

strange but o group blood has high concentrations in tribes in the aztec lines in the desert area of south america.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch