FBI documents indicate UFO landings

Seth Haniel 19:17 11 Apr 11

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110411/tod-fbi-documents-indicate-ufo-landings-045b8e8.html

May as well christen the new look forum with a new article :)

The previously classified records, which contain information of extraterrestrial encounters dating back 60 years, show eye-witness accounts of flying saucers and alien life forms.

Evidence growing :)

DippyGirl 21:15 11 Apr 11

Cover blown

I knew we shouldn't have gone with the whole X-files 'walk them out to left field ruse' ...... sorry gotta dash - packing to be done !

Aitchbee 21:16 11 Apr 11

Hello Seth, I still cant believe that my alpine strawberry seeds need to be in the frezeer for 2-4 weeks before sowing. UFO's are run-of-the-mill.

abbott8 15:17 12 Apr 11

I've known all about UFO landings for years. Who do you think built stonehenge???

peter99co 15:30 12 Apr 11

Stonehenge? What about the Nazca Lines?

Landing strips for UFO's

I think these are very special and why do they exist if you can only see them from space?

Seth Haniel 15:37 12 Apr 11

[link text][1]

Here is the link to the 16 pdf UFO downloads from the FBI site

Enjoy :)

[1]: http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO UFO FIles

sunnystaines 18:21 12 Apr 11

google people with O neg blood for more consp theory but do not believe it as its too stupid involves aliens/reptiles etc

Forum Editor 19:19 12 Apr 11

Only the other day

I thought 'we haven't had a nice juicy alien-related thread for a while'.

Me and my big (digital) mouth.

morddwyd 20:03 12 Apr 11

fourm member

So that's why we disagree so often - it's simply based on instinct!

Seth Haniel 21:06 12 Apr 11

Forum Editor this is a subject that will always crop up - as more and more agencies getting higher & higher up the rung release their information - no good ignoring the subject - and looking at trending subjects it is a subject that is usually up in the top three - so we have to keep the forum up to spec - the truth is out there :)

sunnystaines 21:08 12 Apr 11

fourm member

got the same blood, other primates have A&B combinations of blood types, o group nearest similiar compostion to O group in nature is reptiles also both o & reptiles have high copper content too which is where blue blood saying comes from, european royals are o group.

this is where mad icke got his royals are reptiles from and that o blood people are alien related.

strange but o group blood has high concentrations in tribes in the aztec lines in the desert area of south america.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…