Father designs and builds walking aid for his young son

TopCat® 17:58 PM 15 Nov 11
Answered

This Argentinian father was told by doctors that his young son would never be able to walk because of a brain impediment, but the father determined to do all in his power to help where he could. His persistance and resolve has paid off for him personally and, more importantly for the boy as well This little story has made my day and I applaud that father's dedication and devotion to the love of his son. video here

spuds 00:49 AM 16 Nov 11
Answer

I cannot understand why this hasn't been investigated previously, because apparatus of similar design and use is already available.

Suspension methods are often used in balancing problems, as are walking devices.

The father is looking for funding, and perhaps the above suggestions are a reason why he his not getting much success, at present.

Whatever the case, it goes to prove what determination can achieve if your hearts is in the right place.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites