Fat Cats...

Quickbeam 11:01 19 Aug 07

click here-'too-fat' no, it's not about what you were thinking:)

I've always kept my dogs lean & well exercised... if I didn't have a dog I would get no exercise at all... can't do with the gym thing!

DrScott 12:17 19 Aug 07

our pets are getting fatter too. It's really very depressing.

spuds 13:46 19 Aug 07

Animals are even having cosmetic surgery nowadays. A nip and tuck job!.

Earthsea 14:04 19 Aug 07

Perhaps the cat in the photo swallowed a ball of yarn.

And is going to have mittens! lol

*applause*

Chegs ®™ 15:14 19 Aug 07

""We know diets are difficult and when you've got a pet begging for treats with pleading eyes, it's really tough," he added."

In our family,we were brought up with pets and feeding them from our plates was a no-no.We did have a couple of real characters though,a golden retriever that could sneak your coffee when you werent looking and a pekinese that would literally fly past your face stealing sandwiches as you were taking a bite,then dashing behind the sofa to gulp it down.Now I've a family of my own,the retriever isnt allowed any titbits and it annoys me greatly when she's in the garden and people lean over the fence giving her bits of chocolate and other junk that do her no good.The chocolate goes straight through and comes out looking like its just melted onroute,often making her have "accidents" in the house or fouling the pavements.Fortunately,the council enforcement officers have never caught her fouling and I'm darned if I'll carry a bucket of water to wash the liquid mess away.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos