Fast service from India!

lucky1 17 May 11
Answered

Just had Trevor from 'Microsoft Assist' in India on the phone! Same old patter, but with a bit of a difference this time! Trevor promised that, if he couldn't sort out the nasties on our computer by phone, he would call round to our home to do so! When I asked him when he could call he said replied 'in a couple of days'! Needless to say I declined his offer of help!

daz60 17 May 11

Nice guy Trevor,never met him and probably never trust him ,being cynical,but i bet he is a nice guy.!? Gives a LITTLE and TAKES a LOT.

SparkyJack 18 May 11

Nice guy Trevor,

Did he have a Delhi accent by any chance? ;-}

lucky1 18 May 11
Answer

The good lady has bought buns, just in case he pops in tomorrow!!!! Yes SparkyJack, a definite Delhi accent! He's probably on his bike right now pedalling hard for Bo'ness!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message