FAQ's

Brumas 09:18 09 Dec 06

I'm pretty sure when I went to add a comment to "First against the wall when the revolution comes.." there was no text box only a very thin oblong containing the dreaded little red cross in a white box. I clicked on it and lo and behold these titles "network knots" "connection conundrums" along with others, came up.

I tried again but couldn't replicate the process - if these are a taste of the new features F.E. promised I must say they look very fascinating - or was I imagining it all?

anskyber 09:34 09 Dec 06

I could say "take more water with it" but I rather suspect you have hit on something.

It's good to see the site evolving and the FAQs side of it (if that is how it ends up) will be most welcome.

Sadly I could not replicate your experience so perhaps i should go and find the bottle (!!)

Forum Editor 09:42 09 Dec 06

Your imagination is in perfect working order. What you saw was a locked thread. I locked it.

I did so because a thread with that title is predestined to collect posts that are less than acceptable, and there were indicators of that process beginning. It was no reflection on the orignator of the thread - I simply don't have the time at weekends to 'babysit' threads that might go wrong, so I used a broad-brush technique in this case. Better safe than sorry.

Brumas 10:23 09 Dec 06

Thanks for that and more power to your elbow - can't wait to see the finished sections.

Brumas 13:09 09 Dec 06

That's the blighter!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5