Excuse for being 10 mins late for work

rodriguez 17:10 15 May 07

A bus smashing into someone's house. I didn't see the actual impact, but I saw it about a minute or less after the impact. The bus I was on was going the opposite way and as it turned to go up that road, there was a bit of smoke and everyone had stopped. I thought at first it was a house fire, but when it cleared I could see it was a bus smashed into someone house. Then I saw it catch fire and the flames started getting bigger and I thought it might explode, so I was in 2 minds whether or not to jump out and go back up the other road away from it. But I stayed on the bus, and the driver got back in and reversed back out down the road and straight out into the middle of Dudley where everyone got off.

The bus that had crashed killed one pedestrian and I think the driver and passengers all got out as well as the occupants of the house. Not something you usually see on the way to work.

click here and click here.

royalflush 17:16 15 May 07

looks like the driver lost control or skidded or might of even had a heart attack at the wheel,big shame for the man who died...

rodriguez 17:50 15 May 07

It was in the paper as well and it said people think he might have had a heart attack. It was seen swerving down the road and hitting the pedestrian, a car and a lampost before coming to rest into someone's house rupturing a gas pipe which caused the fire.

rodriguez 17:51 15 May 07

Also the bus I was on was going up that road anyway, so if my bus had been a minute or so earlier than usual then....

rodriguez 20:26 15 May 07

click here for video.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced