Everton v Chelsea

Bingalau 12:59 30 May 09

Just thought I would wish my team Everton the very best of luck this afternoon. I think with some of our key players out through injury we are going to find it hard going, so a little bit of luck will not come amiss. I think Stuartli has probably actually gone to the match. But I retired from attending matches when we were on a high after beating Manchester United in 1995. I gave my season ticket to my youngest son and haven't been to a game since. But am still a bluenose through and through. Have been since I first went to Gladwys Street School back in 1934.

donki 13:47 30 May 09

As a Spurs supporter I wish Everton all the best! Have always had alot of repect for your club and especially your manager, I like Harry but I was hoping we would have approached Mr Moyes as I think he is a top manager and your lucky to have him, also your club is excetionally well ran.

Quiller. 13:52 30 May 09

neutral. I am hoping for a cracking match.

I like watching the toffee's as they have produced some cracking football over the years and the blue's have such a talented side. When David Moyes gets animated, it's a joy to see.

Good luck to the Toffee's and good luck to the blue's. Hope you produce a classic game of football :-)

Stuartli 13:55 30 May 09

No, I'm at home typing this...:-)

1-0 to us at the final whistle.

Bingalau 14:14 30 May 09

Stuartli. That does surprise me, I thought as a journalist type you would have got a ticket easily enough. 1 - 0 will do me....

By the way Everton Football Club are opening a new shop in the new shopping center "Liverpool 1", they are calling it "Everton 2" (They have a shop at Goodison Park which is "Everton 1").. A very canny move because the postal address for the new shop is Everton 2, Liverpool 1. That's going to get up the noses of the Liverpudlians.

Si_L 14:33 30 May 09

I would be a neutral for this match but I've just seen a two minute clip on the TV of Amanda Holden telling Everton that, "her lip gloss will get them through."

And because of my severe dislike for that woman, I'm going to back Chelsea.

Charence 14:56 30 May 09

haha I love that shop name :)

This thread seems to be not the best place to express "Go Chelsea!!" :P

Bingalau 15:04 30 May 09

How about that for starters ... Get a few more Everton, show them how it's done....

User-1229748 17:29 30 May 09

shame,i wanted everton to win (nothing against chelsea just a family friend supports everton).never watched the game but i presume chelseas' class showed in the end.shame bingalau but you've still got a gem of a manager who will get you to more finals.

User-1229748 17:35 30 May 09

and well done charence,i'm sure chelsea will have many more trophies for the forseable future.

Stuartli 18:27 30 May 09

I do have a disabled wife to look after...

I did have the scoreline right. For 20 minutes.

Mind you I bet Louis Saha would willingly have given up the record to grab the only goal of the game 25 seconds from the end...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…