ever forget you age?

i went back to my home town yesterday, to see an old friend and get his pc running, i had to go into town to get some bits. i bumped into what must have been my very first girlfriends mother (so i thought)
after a short 'so how are you' greeting i walked off it was then i realized it was not her mother, it was her! unless of course her mother stopped ageing at 40.
i still never think of myself as a grown up, maybe im not!

GRIDD 10:33 16 Oct 08

lol. You didn't ask about "her daughter" did you?

The Brigadier 10:34 16 Oct 08

My parents think i've never grown up!
My Mum still makes a fuss when she see's me & to her i'm her little boy!
(Even though i'm 6ft 5" & 110kg)

...i told my mate about it and we went through all the things i could have said that would have been amusing. as i thought i was speaking to her mother she must think what a polite bloke i've become!
my god life's short.

tigertop2 10:43 16 Oct 08

Be 70, think 60, act 50.

Condom 13:43 16 Oct 08

tigertop2
Be 70 think 60 act 50. Love it. I live in Thailand for 6 months each year and despite being at the higher end of your figure young women still call me handsome young man. Nearly 70 but look 60 and feel 50 and it only costs me a drink. Then I go home and look in the mirror and I look 60 again and feel 70.

jellyhead 18:50 16 Oct 08

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

I'm fifty and try to do all of the things I did in my earlier years, manage most of them, except recovery time is a bit longer now.

canarieslover 18:58 16 Oct 08

I wake up feeling like a teenager until I put my feet on the floor and try to stand up. My knees then remind me that I'm no longer what I thought I was. Still it's the thought that counts, isn't it??

Stuartli 23:10 16 Oct 08

I told my other half the other day that I felt like a 16-year-old.

She punched me in the chest - hard...:-)

hastelloy 08:52 17 Oct 08

Age is a matter of mind
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

interzone55 09:01 17 Oct 08

As Groucho Marx once said, "you're only as old as the woman you feel"...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…