Euro 2008

Acx 00:48 06 Jun 08

Starts Saturday.
Anyone interested?

I know that are no UK teams there this year, but I am still looking forward to it.

I think that Spain or Portugal will do well this year.

Any other opinions?

Quickbeam 00:54 06 Jun 08

"Anyone interested?" No, we're not in it...

Acx 01:08 06 Jun 08

No, we're not in it...
I agree but that's our fault.

It should still be worth watching though, shouldn't it?

DrScott 05:02 06 Jun 08

interest in football at the best of times, and certainly not when Switzerland managed to qualify but England utterly failed.

Simsy 07:16 06 Jun 08

an Englishman in Euro 2008?

A referee!

Good luck to Howard Webb and his assistants.

Regards,

Simsy

Forum Editor 07:28 06 Jun 08

of course it will be worth watching, and if you're not it won't.

People who like tennis don't stop watching Wimbledon because we don't have anyone who looks remotely like a champion.

bremner 07:52 06 Jun 08

Switzerland did not qualify, they are co hosts and as such were automatically included in the finals.

I will watch as a football fan but really have no preference who wins.

belfman 08:21 06 Jun 08

Actually it's this and the world cup that I'd watch. I have no time for the over paid whiners and their WAGS in league football. Many years ago I did but have not held an interest in it for the said reason.

micky d 10:25 06 Jun 08

Of course i'll be watching................as long as it dosen't clash with the Canadian GP this weekend.

Unfortunately i work lates so will miss the majority of mid-week games.

Spain & Portugal should do well considering the squads they both have but i'm going for Croatia, forever the 'dark horses'.

ventanas 10:28 06 Jun 08

Am I interested? Not in the cricket season I'm not.

Quickbeam 10:46 06 Jun 08

Splendid century by Pietersen yesterday and a very good partnership innings with Ambrose. Can't wait for my weekend at Edgbaston Vs south Africa:))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…