Especially Britain.....

Kaacee 20:17 26 Mar 09

Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

sunnystaines 20:25 26 Mar 09

we could do with him as P.M. to sort out the lazy here.

Curio 20:27 26 Mar 09

Nice one Kevin!

AL47 20:35 26 Mar 09

yeah that guy isnt afraid to step on a few toes, hes got balls, something all ours lack!

AL47 20:36 26 Mar 09

and thats why i want in!

Grey Goo 20:39 26 Mar 09

I expect the Aborigines thought along the same lines 200 odd years ago.

octal 21:08 26 Mar 09

It's like all these emails that go circulating around, they are like Chinese whispers click here

Forum Editor 22:37 26 Mar 09

And what fools to believe that it was actually said by Kevin Rudd, or indeed by any other National leader with a grain of common-sense in his or her head.

Sometimes I think our education system has a great deal to answer for if it turns out people who fall for such obvious hoaxes.

"Nice one Kevin" is absolutely classic, as is "yeah that guy isnt afraid to step on a few toes".

perpetual motion 22:42 26 Mar 09

Im with FE on this one guys, ive had emails about this guy & i dont belive it tbh, he is teetering on the edge of SERIOUS racial discrimination in a country that has millions of aborigines, allthough its aimed at the Muslim religeon...

tosh is what i think...

Forum Editor 22:51 26 Mar 09

because he didn't say it.

Kev.Ifty 22:57 26 Mar 09

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5