Error! Error! Error!

laurie53 20:33 08 Sep 08

This morning I told my doctor I thought he was putting on weight, forgetting that I was due a six monthly check up next week!

peter99co 20:40 08 Sep 08

I had my doctor patient relationship spoilt when she tried to knock me off my bike with her 4x4

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:55 08 Sep 08

Uh Uh

Nasty medicine for you next time you visit :0)

Kaacee 21:23 08 Sep 08

My doctor said "hello" havn't seen you for quite awhile......I said "I know" iv'e been poorly...

Picklefactory 10:29 09 Sep 08

"forgetting that I was due a six monthly check up next week!"
Unfortunately, my doctors aren't so interested. Been with the same local practice all my life (40 years plus) and still waiting for my FIRST general health check up, as they've never offered one.

peter99co 12:10 09 Sep 08

You should ask if they do a Well Man Check. Blood Pressure, Pulse, Lungs, Colesterol etc.

Don't forget Eye Tests can show a lot about your health as well.

If you are not on any medication then an MOT is probably worth having.

Our Nurse in the surgery is qualified to give us a quick check.

Picklefactory 16:14 09 Sep 08

Ta, I might give 'em a ring and see if they can check if I still possess all those items you ahve listed. It certainly won't hurt.......................will it?

spuds 16:38 09 Sep 08

When I go to see my GP, its a chat with biscuits and tea. Nothing like being the last patient in the morning session before the GP doe's the home visits.

It can become embarrassing though, because the receptionist's try to extract information on my departure. Apparently, the GP tells me more about whats happening in the practise, that the GP tells the staff :O)

peter99co 18:57 09 Sep 08

Home visits? What are they?

Forum Editor 19:02 09 Sep 08

Oh dear, isn't that the one where you have the rubber glove, and the big fat needle?

laurie53 19:44 09 Sep 08

No. Hopefully it's the one where he says "Your blood pressure's good, you could do with losing a bit of weight. How's your wife? See you in six months"!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…