Eric Clapton

Bingalau 11:22 05 Feb 08

Just thought I would stick this in here for one of our regular contributers, "Clapton Is God"..

click here

Bingalau 17:19 05 Feb 08

>

dagbladet 17:22 05 Feb 08

I'm not C_is_G yet stole a sneaky look and the link doesn't work.

Bingalau 17:36 05 Feb 08

dagbladet. Just checked it and it works o.k. for me. It's only a sketch of Eric Clapton which I thought C-is-G might appreciate.

wiz-king 18:11 05 Feb 08

Works fine for me.

Bingalau 19:12 05 Feb 08

wiz-king. I'm glad it's not just me then, thanks for letting me know. I was beginning to think maybe I had done something wrong, which made it only available to me.

Clapton is God 19:12 05 Feb 08

I'm here now (long day at the office)!!

Link worked fine and the result is much appreciated. ;-)))

Were you the artist??

Bingalau 20:02 05 Feb 08

You must be joking, I used to have a hard job drawing my wages every week. It was just that I realised I had it in a collection of caricatures and thought you might like it. I think there's another guitarist in with them "Jimi Hendrix". If you would like that, I could probably manage to get that one on too. I'm learning slowly...

Clapton is God 20:05 05 Feb 08

Yep, wouldn't mind having a look at Jimi as well

Bingalau 20:09 05 Feb 08

It may have to wait a while as it seems someone is messing about maintaining the Photobucket site. I will stick a list of what I have got, I think they will probably print out nicely for going in a frame. But I have not yet tried that.

Bingalau 20:23 05 Feb 08

These are the ones I have got.. Let me know if you want them and I can put them on here, (when the Photobucket site maintenance is over I hope). A thought has suddenly struck me that I might be doing something illegal? If so maybe our FE can put me in the picture..

Alec Gilroy; Arnold Schwarzenegger; Des O'Connor; Ena Sharples; Eric Clapton; Eric Morecambe; George Burns; George Robey; Humphrey Bogart; Jack Nicholson; Jimi Hendrix; Ken Dodd; Lenny McLean; Matt Leblanc; Mr Bean; Norman Wisdom; Patrick Stewart; Paul McCartney; Sean Connery; Stan Laurel; Terry Thomas; Tom Cruise; Tommy Cooper.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced