Epson Refunds

RonWH 15:59 13 Sep 06

I was browsing an American forum the other night and discovered that due to overcharging on ink cartridges Epson is repaying $45 to everyone who has bought certain printers, the qualifying list of printers was enormous. Is anyone pursuing the case over here?

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:35 13 Sep 06

Not wishing to be cruel but anyone paying 9 squid for a cartridge that can be bought from Choice Stationery for less than 2 squid deserves to get royally shafted.

The refund does not apply here but if you wish to start a petiton from 'those who cannot be bothered to do a bit of research', then the field is yours. 'Personal responsibilty' and 'personal market research are the key phrases du jour here.

G

RonWH 16:43 13 Sep 06

I have an Epson printer that was bought as a present and only buy alternative cartridges.
However the printer came with Epson cartridges in it, that qualifies them for the $45 rebate.
What we need in this country is a "Ralph Nader"

spuds 12:33 14 Sep 06

My apologies for being ignorant, but who or what is "Ralph Nader".

Regarding the $45 rebate, why don't you try to pursue a case against Epson (America). Would be very interesting, as to how you got on!.

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:36 14 Sep 06

click here an early Michael Moore/Esther Rantzen but much easier to pull to pieces. Studied him at college

spuds 13:44 14 Sep 06

I see, another American with broader views. Thanks G.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…