Epson ink cartridges and Choice Stationery

Totally-braindead 23:29 11 Nov 05

Just wondering if anyone has noticed that Choice have changed the make of cartridges they sell. They are still cheap but are a bit more expensive than the previous ones click here. In an email I received from them they wrote this as there reasons.

" With the original manufacturers fighting to regain their stranglehold on replacement printer cartridge supply by threatening legal action against manufacturers and suppliers of compatible cartridges, there are many competitors ‘selling off’ lower quality products to reduce stock holdings. Epson’s actions will force competitors out of the market, even some of the legitimate ones who cannot face the cost of defending themselves.

Choice Stationery has taken a long term view to ensure our status as a quality supplier. We have introduced now, the ThinkPlus cartridge, the first major patented innovation in inkjet cartridge construction since their conception.

This is the future of compatible cartridges, and although more expensive to produce than past products it still offers a huge cost saving against originals, for example 4 black and 4 colour ThinkPlus Epson 480 Cartridges cost just £19.99 compared to £129.52 for the Epson original cartridges**. "

Totally-braindead 23:35 11 Nov 05

Sorry I just found a thread in another Forum so its obviously already been discussed so I'll tick this as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…