The end of civilisation as we know it..

BT 08:41 25 May 11
Answered

Danish Government bans Marmite among other things. What is the world coming to?

Marmite ban

Quickbeam 08:45 25 May 11

At last! In this age of human rights and political correctness, a government is prepared to stand alone against all that and apply some day-to-day common sense.

BT 08:51 25 May 11

Quickbeam

I take it that you don't like Marmite then.

Food of the Gods as far as I'm concerned.

spuds 09:34 25 May 11

Did they ban Vegemite as well?.

I once lived for a few months in a place called Sindal in Denmark, and I found some of the residents could be rather picky eaters. I perhaps now know the reasons why!.

zzzz999 09:35 25 May 11

Ha, them Danes thought they had problems with cartoons of the Prophet, by jingo they ain't seen nothing yet

Chegs ®™ 09:35 25 May 11

There was me feeling fortunate to have an allergy to certain additives which are found in...Marmite(it might even be the yeast extract made me itch,but as my allergys have declined over the years I could possibly eat marmite now,I'm happy not to)The Danes seem to lose the plot occasionally but as has been said before,just drive over the border & buy your Marmite. :)

Snec 12:16 25 May 11

Civilisation as I knew it ended long ago. Believe me.

wiz-king 16:05 25 May 11

We should ban their bacon -- all those polyphosphates.

onthelimit1 17:04 25 May 11

Bet they don't ban Vegemite - the Prince's other half is an Aussie!

Newuser38 18:27 25 May 11

I think vegemite has been banned for some time

ams4127 20:12 25 May 11

I don't know where this story has come from because Denmark has NOT banned Marmite.

It may be banned in the future depending upon test results which have yet to be carried out.

link text

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…