The End of Civilisation?

morddwyd 09:52 15 Nov 10

Is my downfall complete?

I was going to put a jacket and tie on this morning, but decided I couldn't be bothered and wore a sweater instead.

I'll be found in the gutter soon!

johndrew 09:57 15 Nov 10

Given our local weather, a jumper (perhaps in addition to a jacket and tie) may not be a bad option.

Quickbeam 10:16 15 Nov 10

Not until the gent that I pass on the way to the country park every day of the year stops wearing a collar and tie to wash the car, weed the garden, mow the lawn, wash the windows, paint the gables, sweep the yard... etc...

ella33 10:54 15 Nov 10

Well jumpers can look really smart but I suppose it depends on where you are going. Certainly much more practical if the day is mainly close to home.

Toneman 11:21 15 Nov 10

V neck jumper with tie suits me for Sundays...otherwise leave off the tie...

natdoor 11:43 15 Nov 10

Civilisation ended when TV presenters first appeared wearing jeans.

wiz-king 12:16 15 Nov 10

Must be close - I am wearing socks with my sandels today.

carver 13:07 15 Nov 10

I'm afraid theres no hope for you, next it will be t shirt and jeans and after that it is just down hill all the way.

If you ever get the urge to wear a tank top just have yourself put down it's far kinder on the relatives.

OTT_B 14:36 15 Nov 10

My grand dad was a gardener - always wore a shirt and tie!

Personally, I think you've had it, morddwyd. You have jumped head first onto the slide to decadence. There's no turning back now. You can only hope you reach the bottom, still wearing something as respectable as a thong ;)

QuizMan 16:12 15 Nov 10

There was me wondering why this was not in the Games Forum until I realised that this thread is not about the sub-standard Civilisation 5

tullie 16:37 15 Nov 10

Sandels are bad enough,but socks!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…