Encyclopadia Brittannica key

Andrew james 17:35 18 Jan 06

code supplied by PC Advisor/Britannica does not work. shows as invalid code... Help!

Pidder 18:34 18 Jan 06

Are you confusing the zeros with letters O?

PaulB2005 20:38 18 Jan 06

1 and I

2 and Z

3 and E

5 and S

6 and b

7 and T

8 and H

9 and g

0 and O

all possibilities....

johndrew 12:18 19 Jan 06

I used the number supplied and it works fine. If I remember correctly I simply copied and pasted it into the appropriate place.

cleet the don 13:08 19 Jan 06

Perhaps I'm going blind but I couldn't find any code anywhere, can anyone help!

ventanas 14:43 19 Jan 06

Online registration required. I assume they will email you a key.I will find out for sure tonight as only just bought the mag. If so copy and paste as suggested above. This will sort out the 0's and 1's.

armacomroll 15:49 19 Jan 06

I cann't find a key either. The link on the cd takes me to the software registration page. Then asks me to sign in which I do and it then takes me to the homepage. No sign of the Brittannica code key. Where is it.

Sethhaniel 16:02 19 Jan 06

in the middle of the code - beforee the two zero's on my code ;)

Sethhaniel 16:07 19 Jan 06

it asks for 16 bit code and there is only 14 in the supplied code -so pput two spaces in middle and it accepted that ;)

johndrew 19:42 19 Jan 06

I registered when I first got the magazine through the post, but given the disparity shown here I have just done it again. All you need to do is:

1. run your disk and select full programs

2. select Britannica and click the blue registration text under the words, "Online Registration Required"

3. this will take you to the website where you log in and confirm yourself to be a subscriber or otherwise. You must select one of these to proceed

4. under these buttons is a box "REGISTER FOR SOFTWARE" click it and you will go to the registration number.

The number is 16 digits long.

Hope this helps.

ventanas 21:15 19 Jan 06

Just tried it, My code is 16 digits, but will not work. Perhaps PCA can help with this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017