email from the UN Secretary General.....Not!

Mr Mistoffelees 08:51 09 Nov 10

Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
(INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT)
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT
870 UNITED NATIONS PLAZA 20-LONDON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Respected Beneficiary,
We have concluded plans concerning the release of your fund, but we await the settlement of your final charge to secure the release of your fund. I pleaded to the Board for the waivers of your charge, believing this will enable you to receive your fund before the payment of your charge.
All you need do now is to pick up a Waivers Form, fill it and return same for the 100% waivers of your charge. With Waivers Certificate, your charges will be suspended until you confirm your fund in your bank account or at your door step before the settlement of your charge, Be inform that the waivers form is not free you have to pay, to obtain this form it will only cost you a little amount, and it can only take 24hours to have your fund release to you without any further delays.
With Waivers certificate, all your charges will be suspended until you confirm your fund before payment of your charge. I want you to hold me responsible should you apply for waivers and you are not granted 100% Waivers on your charge.
This system was newly introduced to assist beneficiaries in receiving their fund. Get back to this office for more details on the waivers of your charge

We await your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully.

MR. BAN KI-MOON,
(Seretary-General United Nations)

gengiscant 09:08 09 Nov 10

I must be having a bad day,I have not got a clue as to the point of the above post????????

961 09:13 09 Nov 10

That's because you haven't had the waivers

Try a couple of bottles of strong stout. They'll be there in no time!

gengiscant 10:22 09 Nov 10

Nope,still not there.

Mr Mistoffelees 10:26 09 Nov 10

I can't see the point of the email! How do you get the waivers?

Not one of the better attempts to con recipients out of their hard-earned.

Mr Mistoffelees 10:27 09 Nov 10

Turned-up in my junk box this morning.

johndrew 10:27 09 Nov 10

Perhaps it is a misspelling of wafers (not waivers) to go with the strong stout :-))

lotvic 10:31 09 Nov 10

"Be inform that the waivers form is not free you have to pay, to obtain this form it will only cost you a little amount, and it can only take 24hours to have your fund release to you without any further delays."

Go on with you.... email them to apply for your waivers (or should that be wave goodbye to your ££'s)

I wonder how many are taken in by this phishing scam?

jakimo 10:34 09 Nov 10

'Dear Respected Beneficiary,

'We await your prompt response'

So do I ,otherwise your post is pointless.

lotvic 10:48 09 Nov 10

I'm going back to bed, it's been a bad start today.
Just discovered fungi growing behind cooker.
Leaking pipe in stud wall, must have been leaking a very long time :((

I could do with some waivers.

961 11:29 09 Nov 10

then try some of lotvic's fungi

That should give you the waivers, permanently

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…