eMail from PC Advisor

pj123 16:48 19 Oct 07

Just had an email from PCA:

"Claim Your FREE Copy of the PC Advisor December issue

The PC Advisor December issue is on sale now, priced £4.99.

To sample PC Advisor, the magazine that offers expert advice you can trust, just call the number below to claim your FREE issue.

0845 357 3501 - Calls will be charged at the national rate.

Not only is the PC Advisor issue completely free, we will mail it to you free of charge and with no obligation whatsoever.

PC Advisor offers clear, independent buying advice, the very latest news and reviews, as well as essential tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your PC and peripherals.

You will also receive a FREE DVD with your issue, packed with the latest security, photo-editing and back-up solutions.

Call 0845 357 3502 to get your FREE copy of PC Advisor now".

I have a subscription for the DVD issue and received my December issue 149 at least a week ago.

Why don't PCA know that? They must have a database with everybody who subscribes on it, otherwise how do I get my mag every month.

Do they not check their database before sending out these emails?

Legolas 16:52 19 Oct 07

I also received said email although I am not a subscriber. I suppose just to mass email all in the database is easier than wheedling out those who will have a copy because they subscribe and those who might not.

Buzz217 20:06 19 Oct 07

Damn! I did,nt get it?

Legolas 21:25 19 Oct 07

If your feeling left out I could forward you mine ;-)

bluto1 21:58 19 Oct 07

I think they're on to you. Have you been borrowing someone else's PCA mag.? Shame on you. :-)

bluto1 22:09 19 Oct 07

Oops! already subscribing, sorry for the joke.

Buzz217 22:17 19 Oct 07

FUNNY Ha Ha.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…