Elbow win Mercury Music Prize

interzone55 08:49 10 Sep 08

Seeing as we have a few music related threads I thought I'd register my congratulations to Elbow. At long last they've received the recognition they so greatly deserve.

I've been going to their gigs since they formed in 1990. It's taken nearly 20 years, 3 record labels and 3 names to get this far. Hopefully decent record (download) sales will now follow.

click here

canarieslover 09:03 10 Sep 08

Your click here gives a page that appears to be just a black screen, or is it just on my computer? It was only by my inquisitiveness, and playing around with the mouse, that I found that there was actually something else there. I think perhaps if they had the front page changed they might have been discovered earlier.

cluckinbell 16:51 11 Sep 08

Good to see them get the recognition they deserve, however, my vote would have gone to Burial, Untrue is just fantastic. If you like that sort of thing ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…