Eddie Izzards marathon task

WhiteTruckMan 23:04 15 Sep 09

1100 miles in 52 days!

click here

A serious achievement by any standards and well done to him. Even at my long ago best I dont think I could have done that in 52 weeks, let alone days!

WTM

Forum Editor 23:11 15 Sep 09

and all the more remarkable because he has no previous running experience. It's impossible not to admire someone who has this kind of commitment.

donki 10:04 16 Sep 09

Have to agree, apparently he only had 5 weeks training? Now I don't know what kind of lifestyle he has but if it's anyhing like a lot of oher comedians on the circut it can't be great.

I have only started watching his DVDs lately as I didn't think he would be my cup of tea but I have to say I find him hilarious.

Forum Editor 18:01 16 Sep 09

Eddie has more natural talent in his little finger than many of today's so-called comedians will ever possess.

al's left peg 18:29 16 Sep 09

It's an amazing thing he has done and I take my hat off to him.

donki 18:43 16 Sep 09

I couldn't agree more, manages do be funny and original without reverting to "toilet" humour.

Don't know if anyone is intrested and a little off topic, but I found a guy on youtube who uses Eddie's standup and animates it with lego, random I know but I thought I would share.

click here

The death star canteen and late night petrol station shopping are my favorites.

Legolas 21:43 21 Sep 09

I just found out about this last week via the Chris Moyles radio show, and like others I am very very impressed. Not something I could even contemplate. Well done Sir

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now