Ebay seller and LloydsTSB

pj123 18:03 18 May 06

Just looking on Ebay and saw something I would have quite liked to have bid for.

Reading the payment conditions it said.

Will not accept cheques from LloydsTSB but all others OK.

I emailed the seller to ask what LloydsTSB had done to upset him/her but have not had any response yet.

Anyone else had a problem with LloydsTSB?

Jackcoms 18:19 18 May 06

He might have had an unfortunate experience (bounced cheque for example) with a customer of Lloyds TSB - but that's the customer at fault, not the bank.

There's absolutely no reason to 'blacklist' a bank just because they might have some less than honest customers. All banks have some less than honest customers. ;-(

pj123 12:05 19 May 06

Have had not response from the seller but as the auction has now ended probably no point.

Just wondered what Lloyds had done to upset him/her.

Ticked.

007al 12:08 19 May 06

Ive had instant bank transfer payments that took 9 days.This was not Lloyds but it may be for that reason.

Stuartli 21:34 20 May 06

I'm with LloydsTSB and the Halifax - both prove equally capable of providing the various services I use them for throughout the year.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…