Easysearch from oinksoftware

Picklefactory 21:10 10 Jan 08

Does anyone know what happened to this, it was brilliant but has almost completely ceased to function and both website and email are dead.
For those who wonder what I'm rambling about, this was a cracking bit of software that enabled you to find cheap flights with wonderful ease, much better than searching airline websites, it was superbly versatile and especially good if you just wanted a cheap weekend away, sometime in the next couple of months, and weren't too bothered where you went. I bought it off Ebay, but the shop seems to have disappeared from there too.
Anyone heard anything?

SANTOS7 21:32 10 Jan 08

click here

this it...

Picklefactory 21:41 10 Jan 08

That's the same name, but seems to have been taken over, as that is not at all what it was. I had already looked there and seen that. Sorry, my original post was misleading when I said dead, I should have explained clearly. They used to sell a piece of software, in various packages, that installed one or various databases on your pc that linked to a specific cheap airline (I have 10 airline pack), you'd simply start dBase, it would automatically download all flight info from that airline, and you could then interrogate the data in various ways that would show a whole heap of flight/price info at a glance that you could select and jump straight into the booking system. it was great, but now seems pretty well defunct.

SANTOS7 17:48 11 Jan 08

Shame, sounded like a good tool...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now