Easynet wholesale to compete with BT's services

TOPCAT® 16:50 13 Dec 04

Aimed initially at businesses, Easynet will be offering "differentiated services, significant cost reductions and speeds of up to 8Mbps, rising to 18Mpbs when ADSL2+ becomes available following regulatory action."

click here

I hope PCA's servers can withstand the onslaught when this lot becomes available! :o) TC.

what finally drag's us upto speeds that are normal in europe?

wonder what the upload speeds will be...

CurlyWhirly 22:30 15 Dec 04

Easynet will be offering "differentiated services, significant cost reductions and speeds of up to 8Mbps, rising to 18Mpbs when ADSL2+ becomes available following regulatory action."

Crikey. I didn't know that ADSL2+ is being planned *now* as it doesn't seem *that* long since ADSL came out!

TOPCAT® 15:20 16 Dec 04

Here's a story from back in July about ADSL2+

We won't know ourselves when this hits the wires!! :o) TC.

click here

CurlyWhirly 16:54 16 Dec 04

We won't know ourselves when this hits the wires!! :o) TC.

I for one can't wait as I want to upgrade to a faster broadband service!

So will ADSL2 be based on the same technology that cable from Blueyonder and NTL is now?

Noelg23 12:01 17 Dec 04

well think about it people ADSL has been around for about 5-6yrs...so it makes sense ADSL2+ should be around very soon...

CurlyWhirly 18:15 17 Dec 04

well think about it people ADSL has been around for about 5-6yrs...so it makes sense ADSL2+ should be around very soon...

I didn't know that ADSL had been around *this* long.
Perhaps it is because it has only 'hit the headlines' recently!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…