Easter Egg Hunt for the Jobless

dagnammit 23:05 06 Apr 09

click here

Please don't get into Newspaper debates. It's about the Easter Egg Hunt only.

dagnammit 23:05 06 Apr 09

I do think it's be rather humiliating and I would not participate.

Si_L 23:09 06 Apr 09

Its their job to help other people find work, and they have these application forms and licenses etc, why not just hand them out to the people who need them most? Its very demeaning to ask them to do an Easter egg hunt for them, I was recently unemployed but if asked to do this I would have some very harsh words for them.

Brumas 23:15 06 Apr 09

I think that the brightspark who's idea this is, should be given his cards and then the first place in the queue for the hunt, so that he will experience first hand just how ludicrous and patronising the whole sorry charade is!

Kev.Ifty 23:25 06 Apr 09

Yours is a very measured response and similar to what I would have said. Only mine would have had more F's in it.

Forum Editor 23:58 06 Apr 09

that seems to be on the increase, and was no doubt thought up by the same idiot who decided that offenders doing community service should wear luminous orange jackets with 'Community payback' emblazoned on them. Maybe they should go the whole way and shackle them together.

lotvic 01:22 07 Apr 09

That's a good idea FE, offenders ought to be recognised - named and shamed - and the shackles would prevent them from running away :P

lotvic 01:25 07 Apr 09

I think the 'Easter Egg Hunt' is daft and humiliating.

user8 12:16 07 Apr 09

I think this a humiliating to treat those sadly unemployed.
Probably breaches their European Human Rights!

interzone55 12:54 07 Apr 09

Someone's been watching They Shoot Horses, Don't They?

click here't_They%3F

interzone55 12:55 07 Apr 09

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…