Dylan on i-player...

Quickbeam 11:20 30 Aug 09

click here Don't worry, I know he can't sing for toffee, it's a BBC4 Dylan covers program.

It interested me because all the main types of guitar we were talking about on the Les Paul thread are used by various artists. I will stick my neck out and say the opening cover by The Byrds using a 12 string Rickenbacker must surely be the sound most synonomous of the '60s Hippy culture.

Quickbeam 11:25 30 Aug 09

ps, Roger McGuinn looks a total prat with those shades perched on the end of his nose...

Forum Editor 11:30 30 Aug 09

when I hear the name Bob Dylan. I realise that I'm out of synch with the rest of the human race in saying that, but I never could stand his singing.

Forum Editor 11:31 30 Aug 09

by the way.

the hick 15:04 30 Aug 09

Quickbeam, thanks for the link! I can still recall remember seeing the Byrds at the Bath festival, 1970. They played a full acoustic set, due to the rain. I left the site soon after.

Legolas 19:23 30 Aug 09

I know Bob is not the greatest singer in the world but I think his voice is perfect for the types of songs he sings I am a big fan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…