Drving a high end car then watch this

finerty 13:38 PM 12 Sep 12
  Rooney85 07:32 AM 13 Sep 12

Thanks for sharing!I realize now bad and good sides have been improved a lot together. Look at this, even technology helps us improve standard of living, it doesn't guarantee our safety at all.

finerty 12:03 PM 14 Sep 12

well noted and very true

JYPX 19:10 PM 14 Sep 12

Wow. We have a great run of cars (at all levels) which are virtually unstealable. I hope it is not coming to an end. But I have no plans to buy a BMW and certainly not a car where performance is key. What a misery I have become - and I am not that old! Car magazines pointing out stability and roadholding during a fast corner have me cringing. Why would I want to turn into a blind area at speed!

rdave13 19:20 PM 14 Sep 12

Another interesting high-end car story, click here.

finerty 18:05 PM 15 Sep 12

thanks rdave13 i wonder how many cars are dumped into the river Thames and other rivers in the . I remember one time they found a Jag in the River Thames

Chegs ®™ 04:40 AM 17 Sep 12

As a teenager,I was out one night sea-fishing from the pier when a large dark shape floated past on the tide.The following day I visited the harbour to find an Hillman Avenger estate being lifted out the inner docks.Apparently,its owner had been fishing from the other pier that night & on trying to drive home the car refused to start so he'd left it & gone to get assistance to get it started.Someone had decided that it'd be funny to push the car off the pier into the sea(probably a group fishing)

More recently,a plumber was suspected of cheating on his partner so she'd gone into town to find him,found the guys van instead so let off the handbrake & let it roll down the slipway into the marina.It cost her dearly as I seem to recall she was given a custodial sentence as well as having to pay compensation to the Harbour Commissioners/ex-boyfriend/insurance company.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites