Dr Who Google Doodle today

Woolwell 14:01 22 Nov 13

Google Doodle celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Dr Who is very good and includes games if you select a Doctor.

Aitchbee 14:09 22 Nov 13

Thanks Woolwell ... I was a-wonderin' what it was all about.

QuizMan 21:59 22 Nov 13

I'm a complete addict. Looking forward to tomorrow night. I still remember the thrill of watching the very first one back in 1963, but no hiding behind the sofa for me even at that tender age.

Aitchbee 22:18 22 Nov 13

It just so happens ... it's my 59th birthday tomorrow, so I'll be watching all of the shenanigans with a sharing heart ... Patrick Troughton is the BIZ, BTW.

PS. a T.A.R.D.I.S. for a birthday prezzie, would make my day ;o)

rdave13 22:29 22 Nov 13

Aitchbee, nice post. 59 this August and Dr Who was the best. Sadly I'm not bothered about a TV anniversary of a program. If it's on then it is on, otherwise I don't give a hoot. Sentimental claptrap.

AroundAgain 23:26 22 Nov 13

Happy Birthday, Aitchbee :)

BT 08:34 23 Nov 13

Got to be a first, a Google Doodle that's on for 2 days. Well it was still there at 8am today.

lotvic 10:49 23 Nov 13

I was doing well then got snuck up from behind and got 'deleted' :(

Aitchbee 19:39 23 Nov 13

Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday; to rdave13, AroundAgain and Lazarus The 2nd and thanks again to Woolwell ... I am now going to watch the Doctor Who program on BBC TV so's I can figure out exactly what to put inside that Cardboard Tardis, I might be able to use it as a skip for all the junk I've got :o)

Aitchbee 19:18 30 Nov 13

On google today, it's a Scottish theme doodle, celebrating Saint Andrew's day - the patron saint of Scotland ... very poigniant, in the aftermath of the 'Glasgow Clutha Vaults Pub' tragedy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

Apple predictions 2017