Dr Who Google Doodle today

Woolwell 14:01 PM 22 Nov 13

Google Doodle celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Dr Who is very good and includes games if you select a Doctor.

Aitchbee 14:09 PM 22 Nov 13

Thanks Woolwell ... I was a-wonderin' what it was all about.

QuizMan 21:59 PM 22 Nov 13

I'm a complete addict. Looking forward to tomorrow night. I still remember the thrill of watching the very first one back in 1963, but no hiding behind the sofa for me even at that tender age.

Aitchbee 22:18 PM 22 Nov 13

It just so happens ... it's my 59th birthday tomorrow, so I'll be watching all of the shenanigans with a sharing heart ... Patrick Troughton is the BIZ, BTW.

PS. a T.A.R.D.I.S. for a birthday prezzie, would make my day ;o)

rdave13 22:29 PM 22 Nov 13

Aitchbee, nice post. 59 this August and Dr Who was the best. Sadly I'm not bothered about a TV anniversary of a program. If it's on then it is on, otherwise I don't give a hoot. Sentimental claptrap.

AroundAgain 23:26 PM 22 Nov 13

Happy Birthday, Aitchbee :)

BT 08:34 AM 23 Nov 13

Got to be a first, a Google Doodle that's on for 2 days. Well it was still there at 8am today.

lotvic 10:49 AM 23 Nov 13

I was doing well then got snuck up from behind and got 'deleted' :(

Aitchbee 19:39 PM 23 Nov 13

Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday; to rdave13, AroundAgain and Lazarus The 2nd and thanks again to Woolwell ... I am now going to watch the Doctor Who program on BBC TV so's I can figure out exactly what to put inside that Cardboard Tardis, I might be able to use it as a skip for all the junk I've got :o)

Aitchbee 19:18 PM 30 Nov 13

On google today, it's a Scottish theme doodle, celebrating Saint Andrew's day - the patron saint of Scotland ... very poigniant, in the aftermath of the 'Glasgow Clutha Vaults Pub' tragedy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…