Dr Who 12 and your out ?

Dragon_Heart 01:53 23 Jan 10

In the days when Jon Pertwee was the Doctor and The Master was played by Roger Delado ( black clothes, tash and beard ) I am sure one of the Masters evil crimes was that as Time Lords could only regenerate a maximum of 12 times, and as he’d had his dozen, he stole bodies to continue his life. The latest series appears to have ‘forgotten’ this ?

I know it’s many years ago but am I remembering this correctly ?

onionskin 02:11 23 Jan 10

I'm sure you're right. I don't watch it any more, I grew out of it when I turned 50.

rdave13 02:41 23 Jan 10

I'd seriously (cough) take on the BBC and take them on to the highest court in the land and prosecute them for falsifying the true facts of Dr. Who.
Trouble is which Doctor are you speaking of. The Time lord of the future or of the past.
Is the Doctor here, there or in another dimension?
Can't believe that you've 'forgotten' anything but a nice post never the less.

Forum Editor 07:48 23 Jan 10

is an absolute essential when watching Dr Who. It's not well written enough to bother with detail such as that. The accent is on entertainment, and not taking itself too seriously.

Chegs ®™ 11:43 23 Jan 10

It's not well written enough to bother with detail such as that.

I often watch programs & try to spot the errors in the scriptwriting or costume.People in comas with a days growth of beard from one camera angle that mysteriously "shave" when viewed from the opposite side of the bed,to total change of actor between the kitchen and sitting room.With Dr Who,the target audiences parents weren't born when Jon Pertwee played the Dr. :)

bremner 11:46 23 Jan 10

This site will interest you click here

Snec 12:28 23 Jan 10

With Dr Who,the target audiences parents weren't born when Jon Pertwee played the Dr. :)

Oh yes we were ;0)

DANZIG 10:34 24 Jan 10

I think Doctor Who will be able to get away with it.

James Bond is a completely different person every few years, Moneypenny and the gang appear not to notice.....

Quickbeam 12:19 24 Jan 10

"...and not taking itself too seriously."
I really must object to that sweeping statement. Dr Who remains in our hearts after 40 plus years because successive generations 'have' taken it seriously!

iqs 23:06 24 Jan 10

The Time Lords resurrected him to help fight in the time war....

Forum Editor 23:39 24 Jan 10

"successive generations 'have' taken it seriously!"

Surely you jest, at least I hope so.

Dr Who remains in your heart because it has been good entertainment, not because people take it seriously. It's not meant to be taken seriously, it's deliberately over the top.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…