Downloading Disc 1 of Age of Empires 3...

hellblazer-14 12:13 30 Mar 08

Hey, I bought Age of Empires 3 about a year back, and soon after my Dad carelessly broke it (how he managed I don't know).

He broke the first disc of three, meaning that I could not install or play the game anymore. Since i own a legal version of the game, would it be illegal for me to download the content of the first disc off the internet, so i could play the game again?

johndrew 12:44 30 Mar 08

Since you own the game and wish to replace a damaged disk I can see no reason why MS could not supply a replacement if you ask. They may need some form of proof of ownership; did you register?

hellblazer-14 12:45 30 Mar 08

I think I probably registered, but I will check to make sure. I still have my CD key and everything, So i Will give that a try. Thanks!

hellblazer-14 12:53 30 Mar 08

Just one thing, how Do I ask them for a replacement cd/dvd?

Since I can't install the game, I can't find out what the PID of the game is, and can't ask Microsoft for help.... Please advise!

bremner 14:58 30 Mar 08

Belarc Advisor click here or SIW click here may give you the PID fro the game

hellblazer-14 17:07 30 Mar 08

Thanks Bremner, But i don't think that program will work Unless I've got the game installed, which I don't.

WhiteTruckMan 18:09 30 Mar 08

I've managed to come up with. Hope its of some help.

click here

WTM

Acx 19:05 30 Mar 08
  hellblazer-14 22:08 30 Mar 08

thanks guys, that really helped! I will get to calling Microsoft and seeing if they will send me that disc.

Thank you so much for your help.
Kind Regards
Hellblazer-14

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…