Don't forget the clocks go back!

Brumas 22:31 26 Oct 13
Answered

Just a reminder in case anyone forgets.The ones that adjust themselves are great, I only wish the one in the car was the same - I always forget that one!

rdave13 22:35 26 Oct 13

Ta. Can't think where these clock go back 'too' but the mystery will remain.....

rdave13 22:37 26 Oct 13

CLOCKS!!

Damn keyboard..

Forum Editor 23:18 26 Oct 13

You might forget, but your trusty computer will not.

Aitchbee 23:51 26 Oct 13

I couldn't-help-but-overhear a girl, sittin' behind me on the bus today, say, to one of her friends whilst discussing the clock changes tonight " I'll be stayin' up till two-in-the-mornin', to see if my mobile phone automatically changes it's clock time ... at one minute to two. " That's pretty sad, isn't it?

Quickbeam 23:54 26 Oct 13

Yes HB...

Personally I'd be happy for them to be left alone, and just let the darkness creep up naturally.

simonjary 06:38 27 Oct 13

I forgot. Looked at bedside clock - 7am. Got up. Looked at iPhone - 6am. Darn.

Quickbeam 06:54 27 Oct 13

I forgot too, but luckily all bar my wrist watch and cooker clock are self correcting radio controlled clocks. I don't buy clocks now that have to be reset manually, no more than I would buy a car that you have to manually wind the windows up.

rdave13 07:07 27 Oct 13

Just couldn't sleep well last night. Typical.

onthelimit1 07:55 27 Oct 13

Shame nobody told my 6mth old Lab! She expected her breakfast at her usual time.

fourm member 08:04 27 Oct 13

A reminder for the cosmopolitan among you - USA doesn't change until next week so all time differences are -1 for seven days.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…