Don't B-sharp, don't B-flat, B-neutral

Fateful Shadow 23:18 02 Aug 04

I know this has nothing to do with computers, but does anyone here play an instrument? I myself play piano, guitar and violin (the latter mostly) and I thought it would be interesting if we could find another talking point aside from computers.

If Vanessa-Mae is part of this group I'd like to get a few pointers from her on playing...but I doubt it :P

(P.S. Sorry about the cheesy thread title!)

Fateful Shadow 23:19 02 Aug 04

That should be "B-natural"...

Can you tell I'm not a very high grade musically?!

Fateful Shadow 23:25 02 Aug 04

Before deleting the thread, remember music is technological to, e.g. electric instruments, MIDI, synthesisers (if that's how you spell it), score-writing programs for computers...

Dan the Confused 23:42 02 Aug 04

I have a Yamaha PSR-220 keyboard and can play the Blue Danube in my own 'unique' way (ie, crap).

Forum Editor 23:53 02 Aug 04

Good try.

I know there's a technology aspect to music - I strum the odd chord or two myself - but if you want to talk about "another talking point aside from computers" I think you'll need to do it somewhere else.

Thin end - big wedge.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…