Does your Wife pinch your things ?

freaky 18:54 30 Apr 06

My Wife has been away all day in her car - this gave me the full width of the drive to give the car a good wash and polish.

After I had finished polishing, I went to a cupboard in the garage where I normally keep two special 100% cotton towels for polishing - they had gone!

I searched and found one hanging on a rail in a bathroom, the other was on the line drying.

I then bought a black felt-tip indelible marker, and marked each towel on the hem with ' Car Polishing '.

She has not yet returned to admire my art-work !

keith-236134 18:57 30 Apr 06

Your dead....start running

Curio 19:08 30 Apr 06

Ilike a man who lives close to the edge! :>)

SB23 19:29 30 Apr 06

Yes, and then she denies it !

SB23 19:32 30 Apr 06

She also buys me tops,(that she likes) then wears them coz she says that they fit her better than her own.

freaky 19:33 30 Apr 06

My Wife has a very good philosophy - what's mine is mine, and what's his is mine.

She just phoned to say that she will return in hour, so I'm off while I am still capable of moving!

SANTOS7 19:38 30 Apr 06

I AM the BOSS in my house, cos my wife said i could be!!!......

SG Atlantis® 19:47 30 Apr 06

Even my sanity.

bluto1 20:05 30 Apr 06

She does. One afternoon I was working in the front garden when she sauntered out of the house wearing my new jeans and a new sweatshirt of mine. She was in the car and away before I could say anything. Later I told her I`d use her clothes except they`re too big.
Next morning I went to my underwear drawer and she`d sewn up the sides of an old pair of her own pants and left them for me. They`ve got all the answers, so I now try to hide my new clothes, unsuccessfully. Why do I always get a headache thinking about her?

freaky 20:45 30 Apr 06

Another thing, we have the green and orange wheely bins.

The Council are very strict about what goes into the orange bins because they are for garden waste recycling.

I part filled an orange one and put it out for collection. When I returned from work it had not been emptied - looked inside and found my wife had filled the remaining space with empty garden pots!

bluto1 22:37 30 Apr 06

Look out lads, there is a counter productive post following us

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…