Does VoG ever sleep???

STREETWORK 09:37 17 Sep 06

Just a thought...

VoG II 09:41 17 Sep 06

ZZzzzz...

Sapins 09:45 17 Sep 06

He sleep types as well!

anskyber 10:32 17 Sep 06

Given his name VoG™ and the meaning of this shortened form, we could conclude that advancing years brings a reduced need for sleep.

Forum Editor 11:08 17 Sep 06

I type all his stuff for him, and he sends me a big fat cheque every month.

Its a good system.

lisa02 11:59 17 Sep 06

Maybe he just has a sixth sense when it comes to excel questions. He wakes up sensing something wrong and heads straight to PCA to save that poor excel victim from hard sums.

wolfie3000 15:48 17 Sep 06

I like the fact that VOG posts updates to spybot, ad-aware and the rest before everyone else.

Hes beaten me quite a few times grrrrrrr lol

Maybe VOG,s hardwired into his pc so even if hes asleep he can still operate it,

Just a thought.

ade.h 15:53 17 Sep 06

I like the FE's explanation, although he might have put an idea in VoG's mind!

silverous 17:09 17 Sep 06

I have wondered this many times. At random times of the day I see an Excel query posted, dive in head first and sure enough VoG's already answered it.

I think he has an extra forum feature whereby anything posted with the word Excel in causes a pager to buzz on his utility belt !

Belatucadrus 17:23 17 Sep 06

It should be noted that the "TM" part of VoG™ doesn't stand for TradeMarked, it's an abbreviation of "team". VoG™ is actually a hand selected group of twelve individuals keeping their fingers on the pulse of half a dozen forums. They see all they know all.

Altruist 18:22 17 Sep 06

He has ExcelSensoryPerception!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017