Does this look like the face of an encouraged man?

Si_L 10:05 24 Sep 07

click here

I can help but think that Chelsea are going to slip further and further with Grant at the helm, he does nothing to inspire them. They were unlucky with decisions but there is no doubt that Utd deserved the win.

Where do you think the big four will finish this season?

techie4me 10:38 24 Sep 07

Is he not just keeping the seat warm for the russian national manager for after euro 2008?
To be honest if chelski dont get a euro berth it will be so funny considoring all the £££ gone into the club, the players are just over paid actors!

Si_L 11:20 24 Sep 07

I think they were trying to prise Sven away from Man City as well. I would take Hiddink any day over Sven.

Stuartli 13:00 24 Sep 07

>>To be honest if chelski dont get a euro berth >>

Chelsea played a Champions League match only last week - their first leg fixture against Rosenborg..:-)

Si_L 16:36 24 Sep 07

techie4me means next season, so a top 4 finish for this season basically.

Riojaa 16:43 24 Sep 07

"Where do you think the big four will finish this season?"

ManU,Arsenal,Liverpool and West Ham.

Bottom four - Fulham,Bolton,Derby and Chelsea.

And ManU and Arsenal are only warming up at the moment.
They are the technical and spiritual leaders in our game.Wonderful bosses.

I believe the Gunners will be happy with 2nd place.
No other options!

techie4me 16:45 24 Sep 07

I meant season 2008/09.

Forum Editor 18:10 24 Sep 07

If there's a genuine issue then by all means discuss it, but this isn't a general football forum. We've had plenty of Chelsea-related debate of late, and lots of disinterested people are getting a tad fed up with it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…