Does Anybody Remember Where

Crosstrainer2 01 Oct 11
Answered

The review of the Apple TV (last mont or the one before) from the magazine is archived? I've got people with a tonne of negativity across on the dark side, and I'm trying to find it for link purposes)

I read it and then when mag was finished I re-cycled..DOH

Crosstrainer2 01 Oct 11

It certainly is....Thanks forum member!

Woolwell 01 Oct 11

That one was 2007. The latest I can find is 2010 second gen apple tv

Woolwell 01 Oct 11

fourm member - the problem is that the last comment (and the only one since 2007) was on 26 Sep 2011. The search brings up the last comment not the date that the original article was published. I think that this is a weakness of the site's search. I tend to use Google to find items using pc advisor plus the search term.

wiz-king 01 Oct 11

But surely 26th September 2011 was last month. Abet by only a few hours.

Woolwell 01 Oct 11

wiz-king - the point is that the search was for an article published just a month ago but it turned up one from 2007 but it had had a comment of Sep 2011 and showed as if it had been published just last month.

Crosstrainer2 01 Oct 11

Ahh, but we live in a time warp. Subscribers get the magazine a guzillion months in advance...Damn, I have got to stay away from the Dark / Good side?

I'm confused so don't worry if this post confuses you......Cold shower might work.

Dealing with American teenagers all day is not easy.....Anybody want a job:))?

Aitchbee 09 Oct 11

American teenagers are the pits! Give me teenagers who are now in their fifties...much easier to handle.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message