Do you want to be a Nancy?

belfman 20:12 15 Mar 08

Glad to see my license fee going into quality TV productions. Tune to BBC1 now.

The wife is watching and unfortunately that means me too :(

Earthsea 20:18 15 Mar 08

I have no intention of ever ever ever watching these programs - they're awful.

Who cares who the next Nancy/Joseph/Maria is? I'd be interested to know what percentage of viewers who watch this drivel ever go to the theatre.

peg 20:29 15 Mar 08

I presume somebody must watch them ! but not me not my cup of tea. all wannabes.

peg 20:36 15 Mar 08

Dose anybody know of a web site that give recent viewing figures ? I would be interested to know how many people watch what on a sat evening .

Arthur Scrimshaw 21:35 15 Mar 08

the viewing figures would be misleading because there is nothing else on. I think it's just cheap television (in every sense of the word)

bluto1 21:38 15 Mar 08

I don't like wannabe programmes

peg 22:03 15 Mar 08

is just about my fav program seam to spend most of my viewing time flicking through the chancels then get bored and turn it off, although I do like a good film

Bingalau 22:11 15 Mar 08

When I read the title to this thread, I thought it was about "Gays" and thought "The FE will be shutting that one down anytime now.

jakimo 23:06 15 Mar 08

Public auditioning makes cheap prime time TV,and is said to boost ticket sales of the eventual stage production .but whoever wins I doubt if the new Oliver production will surpass the original Lionel Bart version of the 60s

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…