do you remember?

lisa02 16:58 30 Oct 07

What was your favorite sweets from your childhood?

I loved Secret bars and Fuse bars.

click here

sunny staines 17:05 30 Oct 07

butterscotch, had gold wrapper made by a company beginning with K cannot remember name.

also caramac different taste to the ones now ingredients must have changed.

Brumas 17:09 30 Oct 07

Keillers. We used to have a sweetshop back in the 70's. 100 different weigh-out sweets, I could go on all night :o)

Jak_1 17:09 30 Oct 07

Sherbet in 2oz bags after going swimming at the local municiple pool on a saturdau afternoon.

tried 17:39 30 Oct 07

waggon wheels? half a mars bar in a paper bag in your pocket! wheres all the fun gone lads??

octal 17:41 30 Oct 07

Sherbet Flying Saucers, yummm.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:02 30 Oct 07

Pineapple Chunks

Dazzle Drops

spuds 18:06 30 Oct 07

Mars Bars, and they are still going strong today in a disguised form.

Not so much sweets, but toffee apples. I note they are making a comeback.

NIGEY 18:08 30 Oct 07

Am I the only one who remembers texan's??
They were my favorite,followed closely by refreshers,although you can still get them!
Iam a slave to pepperami now though!!!

Nigey.

;-)

Legolas 18:14 30 Oct 07

Bassets liquorice sticks and pineapple chunks. I still love liquorice but pineapple cubes are to sour for me now. I also liked lucky potatoes, mo Jo's sherbet dabs etc

Weskit 18:15 30 Oct 07

My childhood ?, before the war we couldn't afford them, during the war they weren't available. How times have changed for our grandchildren...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…