Do you recognise this scenario?

medicine hat 19:38 09 Mar 06

click here

Was that site mentioned in the recent news website query? It should have been if not.

Forum Editor 20:06 09 Mar 06

but I'm seriously missing the point of this. My fault, I'm sure, but I haven't a clue as to what you're on about.

jack 20:12 09 Mar 06

FE- You have company

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:14 09 Mar 06

It would be churlish of me to point out that the Onion is a mickey take but I have'nt a clue what you are on about.

G

ade.h 20:15 09 Mar 06

Almost anyone who has kids would recognise that scenario or something vaguely similar at least. Toyshop tantrums anyone??

ade.h 20:17 09 Mar 06

And a good spoof too, I might add!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:18 09 Mar 06

The words "spoilt" and "brat" spring to mind.

gudgulf 22:57 09 Mar 06

Toy proliferation to the extent it is not possible to see the floor any more is the scenario in my house most of the time :(((

Negotiations broke down and the battle was lost a long time ago.........fortunately as the children age the toys become more acceptable.

Scalextric anyone?????

wolfie3000 02:09 10 Mar 06

for me its not the quantity but the price has anyone got a son or daughter with a new mobile phone?
And your billed for the credit of said phone?

The toys nowadays that kids get are pricey,

Xbox 360
pc
mobile phone
expensive designer clothes

The list goes on.

This is gonna make me sound old but in my day it was airfix kits toy cars ect.....

how kids toys have changed.

watchful 07:34 10 Mar 06

how kids toys have changed.

Too true and the kids have changed with them. Spoilt is the word that springs to mind. Spending less money on them and giving them more time would be a better investment for the future.

Pegasus. 17:19 10 Mar 06

Am I the ONLY Sensible Parent left in the World?

I Taught My Children from an early age the Value (or Not!) of Money & How it Makes the World Wobble when You don't Know How to Balance Your Budget!

My eldest Son Bought his Own Train Set (£100+) at the age of 10 (Saved Up for out of His Pocket Money!)

He has a Mobile Phone of His Own now, I think the last time any Credits were bought for it He Nearly Chucked it Out of the Window when He Noticed How Fast it was Gobbling Up His Savings!

He has 2 pc's in his Room! (near of them online, only used for Games) The last time I poked My Head around the Dorr He was Installing a New (Too Him) CD Drive & some Memory Sticks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…