Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5?

PC Advisor 12:28 PM 04 Sep 12

The iPhone 5 is set to be unveiled in just a few days, and speculation is rife as to what features it might include. Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5? See iPhone 5 release date, specs and rumour round-up.

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5?

Condom 13:30 PM 04 Sep 12

Her indoors is off to the USA on 16th and if we like the new iPhone then she will buy a couple of unlocked ones and bring them back in time for me before I leave for the Far East. If it is nothing special then I will probably take a very close look at the Nokia Windows 8 which if it is anything like the older windows 7 phone it will be great. She might stay with the iPhone as she doesn't like change.

interzone55 15:03 PM 04 Sep 12

NO

Nontek 15:12 PM 04 Sep 12

NO

KRONOS the First 15:37 PM 04 Sep 12

I have not even upgraded to an iphone period.

Joseph Kerr 15:44 PM 04 Sep 12

I intend never to buy any Apple product, though may reconsider if they reconsider their behaviour.

Forum Editor 16:33 PM 04 Sep 12

Joseph Kerr

I'm sure they're distraught.

Quickbeam 16:36 PM 04 Sep 12

What, no positive comments from the 70% can't wait vote?

I'm an I'm sticking with Android vote, but it looks like there should have been an ihate option;)

Aitchbee 17:38 PM 04 Sep 12

I've never seen or touched an iphone...am I just lucky. . . or what?

Quickbeam 17:44 PM 04 Sep 12

Aitchbee

I believe that in Glasgow they're marketing it as a cuPhone:)

Aitchbee 18:02 PM 04 Sep 12

...if it was released (in Scotland ) as an AYE-phone...I might get interested....

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Microsoft's Gamescom 2015 Xbox conference: Watch Microsoft reveal new Xbox One games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…