Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5?

PC Advisor 04 Sep 12

The iPhone 5 is set to be unveiled in just a few days, and speculation is rife as to what features it might include. Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5? See iPhone 5 release date, specs and rumour round-up.

Let us know in our poll.

Poll: Do you intend to upgrade to an iPhone 5?

Condom 04 Sep 12

Her indoors is off to the USA on 16th and if we like the new iPhone then she will buy a couple of unlocked ones and bring them back in time for me before I leave for the Far East. If it is nothing special then I will probably take a very close look at the Nokia Windows 8 which if it is anything like the older windows 7 phone it will be great. She might stay with the iPhone as she doesn't like change.

interzone55 04 Sep 12

NO

Nontek 04 Sep 12

NO

KRONOS the First 04 Sep 12

I have not even upgraded to an iphone period.

Joseph Kerr 04 Sep 12

I intend never to buy any Apple product, though may reconsider if they reconsider their behaviour.

Forum Editor 04 Sep 12

Joseph Kerr

I'm sure they're distraught.

Quickbeam 04 Sep 12

What, no positive comments from the 70% can't wait vote?

I'm an I'm sticking with Android vote, but it looks like there should have been an ihate option;)

Aitchbee 04 Sep 12

I've never seen or touched an iphone...am I just lucky. . . or what?

Quickbeam 04 Sep 12

Aitchbee

I believe that in Glasgow they're marketing it as a cuPhone:)

Aitchbee 04 Sep 12

...if it was released (in Scotland ) as an AYE-phone...I might get interested....

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message