Do you intend to purchase a smartphone in the next 12 months?

PC Advisor 17:09 11 Feb 11

Do you intend to purchase a smartphone in the next 12 months? Have your say in the poll in the lefthand column.

sunnystaines 17:19 11 Feb 11

had one only a few months, tied in for over 12 months so no news ones for me.

Jwbjnwolf 17:31 11 Feb 11

I am not interested in touchscreen phones but I am interested in a touchscreen MP3/MP4 player, touchscreen PC and All other touchscreen gadgets. I just do not want a touchscreen phone.

For phones I prefer just button ones.

morddwyd 17:43 11 Feb 11

Had you asked the question the week before last the answer would have been different!

carver 17:53 11 Feb 11

I've had this HTC G2 now for 18 months and I am now looking to upgrade, the phones not bad but the latest ones are definitely better.

2 years ago I thought I would never need one but now I would be lost with out it, I always thought who needs the Internet when your out or why would you need a phone that can bring up street maps, I now realise they can come in very handy.

Quickbeam 18:27 11 Feb 11

I got a Nokia 5800 on contract last year that's about at the end of it's contract. At that point, I'll do the usual and put it onto pay as you go until it's completely US. I get my money's worth out of a phone.

ams4127 21:33 11 Feb 11

My Blackberry will keep me going for a long time yet.

Devil Fish 22:44 11 Feb 11

was of the old school brigade that all i need to do is make calls.

Due to circumstance changes however will be looking to get one soon

AL47 22:57 11 Feb 11

without my smart phone i wouldnt have been able to bought my shares when i wanted to, well worth the price! yes, my contract is 12 months in of 18 months so in 6 months yes

Covergirl 18:43 12 Feb 11

. . . so I'm not the target audience but 4 weeks ago the answer would have been Yes.

Got a LG Optimus GT540 on O2 pay & go purely because I couldn't (or wouldn't) pay the £35 per month for the HTCs or iPhones.

Very happy with it. They are basically a small computer and I know the GT540 isn't the best out there, but to me it is excellent.

Reading all the reviews and tests, it seems I shouldn't have bought it as it was on a substandard OS and the wrong sort of touch screen, but it suits me.

Jwbjnwolf 18:59 12 Feb 11

Pink one then?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…