Do you fancy a glow-in-the-dark dog

carver 27 Jul 11

It now appears that you may be able to get one of these http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/07/27/fluorescent_dog/

if you have a bit of spare money lying around, could it be the start of the must have pet for the wealthy.

I just hope that it's used for science and not novelty.

wiz-king 27 Jul 11

Could be usefull, my mutt lays on the darkest place on the stairs at night and he is hard to see and avoid.

interzone55 27 Jul 11

Would be no good for us, as our dog, who still thinks he's a tiny puppy although he's 5 foot long and weighs about 40kg, sleeps at the bottom of the bed, so that size glowing dog would keep us wide awake at night, although it'll probably save us having to turn the light on to read...

ams4127 27 Jul 11

alan14 I think I've got your dog's sister!!

interzone55 27 Jul 11

ams4127

You're more than welcome to take her brother of our hands, or more accurately, feet :-)

cycoze 28 Jul 11

Unbelievable! man can mess about trying to make novelty pets when there are thousands of animals being dumped or unnecessarily put down because they are unwanted, very sad.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message