Do you fancy getting £50 for taking part in some market research?

Forum Editor 00:58 AM 24 Jan 13

We have been approached by a research company which is looking for people to take part in a project.

To be eligible you must use a Windows phone or tablet that you might use to book travel or hotel accommodation online. You must be prepared to attend a one hour interview in Islington. You'll be paid £50 for participating.

We are not in any way connected with this project, or with the company conducting the survey, but we have agreed to invite our forum members to consider taking part.

If you're interested please contact me as soon as possible via email - do not post your interest in this thread.

Email me at: [email protected] for more details.

Bing.alau 10:02 AM 24 Jan 13

I don't even know what a Windows Tablet is..

Forum Editor 10:25 AM 24 Jan 13

Then there's not much point in you applying is there?

spuds 11:10 AM 24 Jan 13

If I was to volunteer for this, which I will not, then the travel expenses for the one hour interview and the rest will come to more that £50, so it would be a non-earner (for me) from the start. Perhaps ideal for someone living local or who travels regular to London and Islington?.

canarieslover 19:50 PM 24 Jan 13

I went to a market research meeting a couple of years ago and almost immediately the amount of spam I received,paper,e-mail and phone,increased drastically so I'm not likely to volunteer for another meeting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…