Dishwasher choices...Intensive - Normal - Eco, all are at 65 centigrade...

Aitchbee 21:21 07 Sep 11
Answered

I have been using the Eco setting for ten years, tonight I decided to use the Intensive.What's the difference.(my dishes are dirty,dirty...hence the Intensive setting.)

Aitchbee 22:33 07 Sep 11

Dishes are clean and out of dishwasher.Upon inspection, 99% of various cups, saucers, plastic containers, look very clean... but one plate was still unacceptably 'clean'. Will go back to ECO, for not so dirty dishes. 'Solar panel energy' houses might find this useful.

Colonel Graham 00:25 08 Sep 11

Using the 'intensive' high temperature program once a month will give your dishwasher a spring clean and flush out the scum from the heating pipes and outlets.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:42 08 Sep 11

but one plate was still unacceptably 'clean'

I know on supervisor that would have my "guts for garters" if the dishes aren't washed properly.

:0)

lucky1 18:38 08 Sep 11

The diahwasher in our house doesn't need any settings at all. Works well all the time. ME!!

Aitchbee 21:44 08 Sep 11
Answer

The intensive wash, uses about 25% more water than the eco wash.I know this because the waste water is channelled into a 40 litre water container, which I empty after each wash.The intensive uses 40 litres of water, the eco uses 30 litres.I can't wait to try out the normal wash cycle!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…