Did you see last night BBC 2

Noels 15:21 17 May 08

The party of disabled (sorry if thats not PC)youngsters crossing the Andes. My wife says its been on before but it was the first time I've seen it.
I think there is another episode next week.
It reminded me of the story."I felt sorry for myself becaue I hadn't any shoes until I saw the man without any feet"
Have a look next week well worth viewing.
Regards
Noels

Forum Editor 17:13 17 May 08

is right. I saw the programme the first time around,and 'inspiring' is definitely the word for it.

spuds 19:05 17 May 08

Wasn't the first series about crossing certain parts of Africa?.

For an experience, you want to see how some of the very poor in South America, device various means to aid their disabilities.

Chegs ®™ 01:41 19 May 08

I've seen two episodes and my heart bled for the lad who was sent home after falling from his chair in this weeks.Earlier on,he had crawled his way up a torturous section only to become injured and when the amputee set about pushing the chair(having had to cease wearing his artificial leg)I was sat in awe.

al7478 01:45 19 May 08
  Noels 15:30 19 May 08

Thanks for that info.
I don't know how i missed the previous programmes.
My wife says I was asleep!!
Most unlikely!
Regards
Noels

Bapou 16:46 19 May 08

I missed that one but not the second episode 'Wild China'. This is becoming one of the most fascinating of any wildlife series.

peter99co 21:24 23 May 08

Watching this program now. Very moving.

al7478 00:41 24 May 08

No problem.

Funnily enough, i forgot that there was 3 series. i knew there was one last year, and clearly recall seeing it. The first, however, i have a sense that i must have seen, but dont actually remember!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced