Did you see this before it shut up shop?

spikeychris 19:36 15 Sep 05

click here

I was talking to a former Time engineer a while ago and quite a few of the sacked staff posted some very interesting comments.

Chegs ® 19:50 15 Sep 05

Unfortunately due to defamatory posts being made on this site, the site has had to close down.

Thats all I see now. :-)

spikeychris 20:43 15 Sep 05

You obviously have seen the posts and yes, as we would expect there was a lot if drivel. However there was some very interesting posts and I have been in touch with a number of former staff members. I will not post here what they said but when the case is over and things are sorted I will.

Belatucadrus 20:55 15 Sep 05

Ever since it started they've had problems moderating it, some of the posts were particularly vitriolic. They pulled it a while back and returned with a full front page disclaimer pointing out that it was nothing officially connected to Granville. It's just unfortunate that peoples understandable anger has sunk what was started as a help forum by ex Tiny employees, who didn't have to bother and definitely shouldn't have had to put up with the abuse.

Starfox 22:15 15 Sep 05

One thing I did find interesting was the chap who worked for the DTI (or claimed to,I have no idea if the posts were genuine).He certainly seemed to know a lot more than even the staff were aware of.If he was genuinely from the DTI then I suspect big troubles for someone at Tiny/Time.

Forum Editor 22:31 15 Sep 05

that the site's operators received a big fat lawyer's letter - or several of them. There were libellous statements by the truckload - hence the unreserved acceptance that "...these statements were entirely without foundation and untrue".

Anyone who runs an online forum has to be constantly aware of the danger of publishing libels, and we aren't going to fall into that trap - please do not use our forum to make or repeat defamatory statements about Granville technology (or any individuals associated with the company) here - either now, or 'when the case is over'.

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:13 16 Sep 05

It is a miracle how office staff suddenly become the best business brains in the world....after redundancy hits them. I would assume with all the incisive comments that were on the site we can expect to see many starting their own businesses, as they seem to be more aware than senior management.

G

spuds 10:52 16 Sep 05

Matt Ashworth and others tried their best, but with possible expensive legal procedures pending, what could have been done, only to close the site down after two attempts.When the original site first opened it was becoming evident that the site would be in trouble by some of the comments made, whether true or not.A second attempt was made, but like all things of this nature Matt Ashworth was rowing a very leaky boat.

Diodorus Siculus 12:40 16 Sep 05

TINYSUX.COM :: Index
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…