Did you feel the earth move?

canarieslover 20:29 20 Apr 10

Now you know who's fault it is.
click here

mr simon 20:47 20 Apr 10

A little education goes a long way.

peter99co 22:45 20 Apr 10

Is it possible the teacher is a little misguided?

mr simon 23:57 20 Apr 10

If by teacher you mean Hojjat ol-eslam Kazem Sediqi, then we are referring to the same person.

wolfie3000 00:21 21 Apr 10

By that thinking the U.S. and Europe should be nothing but rubble.

How does he know its gods way of punishing the immoral?

"What can we do to avoid being buried under the rubble? There is no other solution but to take refuge in religion and to adapt our lives to Islam's moral codes,"

The same moral code that stones homosexuals to death, says that all rape is the fault of the women and advocates genocide of non believers.

wee eddie 02:15 21 Apr 10

but it's sad when they get into positions of Power or Authority.

Islam started 400 years later than Christianity.

Just look at our lot, 400 years ago, I'll put even money on someone having said something equally crass.

Kevscar1 06:59 21 Apr 10

If he's right why don't they send all those promisccuos women over here. That would save their country.

michaelw 08:23 21 Apr 10

And here I was thinking it was Gordon Brown's smile which was the cause of earthquakes.

morddwyd 08:34 21 Apr 10

The trouble is that any Muslim daring to contradict or even challenge such tosh would probably be branded some sort of heretic.

Quickbeam 08:46 21 Apr 10

It's unbelievable that in the 21st century, such medieval beliefs are still held, or that there are populations that can still be led to believe them.

morddwyd 10:19 21 Apr 10

I agree, but because it is largely a closed community the dissenters, and therefore the argument, do not get the same public forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…